Who said you can only enjoy a good steak at a restaurant? This easy recipe for arugula salad with steak will have you feeling like a gourmet chef in no time. And it’s healthy, to boot!
This tender steak is cooked with wine and yogurt for a juicy, flavorful result. The pepperoncini add a slight spicy kick to the dish, while the fresh arugula and parsley balance it out with their crisp, earthy flavor.
For the best result, you must follow the cooking times in this recipe closely. Overcooking the steak will make it tough and dry.
- 1 pound flank steak
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1/2 pound fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
Read More: Hearty Salmon Salad Recipe
- Mix wine and peppers in a large bowl. Let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the steak with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the steak. Cook for about 5-7 minutes per side or until cooked thoroughly.
- Add the wine sauce to the pan; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the yogurt and stock. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve the arugula salad with steak and parsley.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Steak with arugula salad recipe (2021, youtube.com)