They taste best fresh, but you can make them ahead of time and store in the fridge for a few hours.
- Feta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Basil leaves
Looking for a way to break the vicious cycle of weight loss and tone up all the jiggly parts? Watch the extra pounds fly off and your muscles firm up with the BetterMe app!
- Soak the wooden skewers in a bowl of water for approximately half an hour.
- Cut the feta cheese into 3 cubes. Arrange them on a plate.
- Skewer the cheese, followed by a cherry tomato, olive, and basil leaf. Do the same with the rest of the skewers.
- Serve the salad immediately or store in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Greek salad skewers recipe (2021, youtube.com)