This Tuna & Quinoa salad recipe is all you need if you are looking to prepare a light and healthy dish packed with protein. It is also flavorful and appealing to look at, thanks to adding an array of mixed veggies.
But for excellent flavors, it would be best if you do not overcook the veggies. Similarly, cook the quinoa until it is tender and ready to eat. With that said, here are more details on this recipe!
Read More: The 30-Day Tuna Diet: How It Works, Benefits, And Dangers
Tuna And Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ cup green beans
- ¼ cucumber
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. parsley, fresh and chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- ¼ cup beans
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. balsamic vinegar
If you tend to let yourself off the hook, raise the white flag when things get tougher than you expected, send yourself on an unconscious binge-eating trip – BetterMe app is here to help you leave all of these sabotaging habits in the past!
- Cook one cup of quinoa and then drain and chill when ready.
- Cook half a cup of green beans in boiling water for three minutes.
- Boil and peel the egg.
- Slice the cucumber and tomatoes.
- Mix the quinoa with the veggies, tuna, beans, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the chopped parsley with mustard and olive oil.
- Add the dressing to the salad in a medium-sized bowl and mix.
- Cut the egg into quarters, then top the salad with the egg cuts. Enjoy!
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Tuna & quinoa salad- Recipe (2022, youtube.com)