Of all the recipes to look forward to throughout the year, spring salads take the crown. They are perfect and exciting as they help you escape the repetitive pattern of having rustic soups to keep you warm through the winter.
One of the best ingredients to use in spring salads is sesame seeds. They elevate a dish and are highly versatile. You will find numerous recipes using these seeds, such as the sesame ginger salmon salad or the salmon sesame oil salad.
What better way to kick off spring than with this delicious sesame salmon salad recipe from Better Me! Here is what it is:
- 5 salmon fillets
- I yellow bell pepper, sliced
- I green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lettuce
- 5 scallions
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
BetterMe app is a foolproof way to go from zero to a weight loss hero in a safe and sustainable way! What are you waiting for? Start transforming your body now!
- Heat the olive oil and soy sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the salmon filet and let it cook for about five minutes on each side.
- Mix the scallions, lettuce, and chopped bell pepper in a salad bowl.
- Mix the soy sauce and olive oil in a bowl until well mixed.
- Place the cooked salmon over the salad, then drizzle with the dressing. Lastly, sprinkle some sesame seeds. Enjoy!
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Delicious sesame salmon salad – Recipe (2022, youtube.com)