- 2 eggs
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 2 oz. arugula
- 1 dry onion
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
Read More: Protein Bowl Recipes: Easy Recipes To Try
- Boil two eggs until firm, then transfer them into ice-cold water. When they get cooled, peel and slice them.
- Add the oil to the skillet and heat it over medium-high heat. Stir in the grated zucchini, salt, and pepper and cook for roughly 4 minutes, then remove from the fire and set aside.
- To prepare a perfect dressing, whisk the lemon juice, mustard, flaxseed oil, salt, pepper, and dry onion together. Set aside when it’s perfectly mixed.
- Toss the greens, arugula, zucchini, sesame seeds, avocado, and sliced eggs in a bowl. Drizzle with the dressing, then toss to coat. Enjoy!
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Zucchini, arugula & avocado salad – RECIPE (2022, youtube.com)