Are you gaining extra weight? Are you feeling tired all the time? This can be due to your sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy diet. If you want to feel better, boost your energy and slim down, you should change your eating habits. Take up this 7-day no junk food challenge!
It’s time to conquer your junk food cravings! We would like to show you a seven-day no junk food challenge that can help you develop healthy eating habits. This plan limits your processed food intake, balancing your diet with healthy products such as fresh veggies, fruits, berries, nuts, seeds, fish and lean meat.
You should follow this diet plan for 7 days. Remember this rule: you are not allowed to consume foods from the forbidden list. Are you ready to challenge yourself? It can be difficult at first, but once you start following it, it won’t be a problem for you to continue a healthy lifestyle. We promise you that you will feel more energized and fit in just one week!
When it comes to weight loss, progress is made by inches, not miles, so it’s much harder to track and a lot easier to give up. BetterMe app is your personal trainer, nutritionist and support system all in one. Start using our app to stay on track and hold yourself accountable!
The List Of Meals You Are Not Allowed To Eat During The Challenge
- Milk and white chocolate.
- Pies and cakes.
- White bread.
- White rice.
- Soda and store-bought juices.
- Creamy salad-dressings.
- Fried meals.
- Baked goods.
Tips That Can Help You Stick To The Regimen
- Healthy eating cannot give you immediate results. It takes time to lose weight, so you should develop healthy eating habits for long term goals.This seven-day challenge will motivate you to continue healthy eating beyond seven days. You should learn to control your appetite in order to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Physical activity is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. You should find workout types you like. It can be weight lifting, running, pilates, yoga, swimming or dancing. If you want to slim down, you should exercise at least three times a week.
- The best way to conquer junk food cravings is to eat small servings of food six times a day. It can help you prevent overeating.
- When you finish this challenge, you should ask yourself if you feel more energized. And if your answer is yes, you should continue your weight loss journey.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!