Find Your Ideal Nutrition Plan
In this day and age the issue of excess weight and ways to get rid of it is something a lot of people are burdened with. Thousands of weight-watchers all around the world are looking for methods that will work miracles and make their dreams about a healthy, strong and attractive body come true. It is a well-known fact that to achieve any fitness goal it is vital to incorporate changes into your usual lifestyle. Training sessions are important, but they won’t bring you the desired effect without a healthy well-rounded nutrition plan (1). By making smart eating choices you will be able to improve your health, peel off unwanted pounds and finally get a new lease on life.
However, it is highly important to choose the diet which will be the most suitable and effective for you, the one which can be relatively easily incorporated to your life and won’t be harmful to your health. It’s not an easy task, and many people give up on dieting just because they cannot find the perfect one and think that healthy junk-free eating is an insurmountable barrier. Hence they continue suffering from unwanted pounds, low self-esteem and numerous health issues caused by excess body fat. If you have faced similar troubles or are new to the world of weight loss, My Perfect Diet Quiz might help you crack the dieting code. After passing this quiz, it will be much easier for you to decide, which nutrition plan to choose. Let’s start!
My Perfect Diet Quiz: Questions
1. How Many Pounds Would You Like To Peel Off?
- a) 25 pounds or less?
- b) 25-50 pounds
- c) 50 pounds and moreIs it easy for you to lose weight?
2. Is It Easy For You To Lose Weight?
- a) If I work on it – quite easy
- b) Weight loss is a little bit difficult for me
- c) It has always been extremely hard for me to get rid of excess inches
3. What Is Your Attitude Towards Physical Exercises?
- a) I really enjoy training sessions
- b) Exercising is a challenge for me, but I manage to squeeze in a session or two a week
- c) Because of my weight and health issues exercises are too difficult for me
4. What Age Category Do You Belong To?
- a) 25 years and less
- b) 25-45 years
- c) 45 and more
5. Why Have You Decided To Lose Weight?
- a) I want to feel confident and look more attractive
- b) Answer A plus improve my health status and burst with energy
- c) Both previous answers and improve my serious medical condition (arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes)
6. How Much Your Unwanted Pounds Bother You?
- a) I would like to improve the situation, but it’s not my main issue
- b) Quite a lot. I would like to look and feel much better
- c) Excess weight is my number one issue. I want to get rid of it as soon as possible
7. What Is Your Attitude To Sugary Foods (For Example, Cookies, Sweets, Chocolate And More) And Starchy Foods (For Example, Pasta, Bread)?
- a) I like them, but not obsessed. I can easily exclude them from my meal plan, if it is necessary
- b) I love them! It is quite hard for me to resist them
- c) They are my favorite foods. Once I start eating them, I feel like a wave comes over me and I can’t stop
8. How Flexible Do You Want Your Dietary Plan To Be?
- a) I would like my diet to be really flexible. I can lose weight on my own, that’s why I only need basic structure to stick to
- b) Everything is good in moderation. A specific menu is a great option for me, but I would like to have an opportunity to choose foods. Moreover, too many restrictions are quite discouraging for me.
- c) I like to have a strict plan of what to buy, to cook and to eat. It is hard for me to make decisions concerning my diet. That’s why a flexible nutrition plan is not for me.
Whether you’re a workout beast or just a beginner making your first foray into the world of fitness and dieting – BetterMe has a lot to offer to both newbies and experts! Install the app and experience the versatility first-hand!
9. What Is Your Attitude To Cooking And Daily Planning Of Your Meals?
- a) I love cooking and enjoy planning my meals
- b) I am always busy and have no time for cooking and meal planning
- c) Lack of time and energy stop me from planning my meals. Moreover, I hate cooking
10. How Long Have You Been Trying To Lose Weight?
- a) About 2 years and less
- b) 2-5 years
- c) 5 years and more. This is a number one problem of my life
11. How Many Times Did You Try To Slim Down?
- a) 1-2 times
- b) Plenty of times. I’ve had some results, but I always seem to regain the weight I lost
- c) I’m desperate. I’ve tried every available method, but nothing helped
Read More: What To Do When You Can’t Lose Weight: How To Stop The Scale From Creeping Up
My Perfect Diet Quiz: Answers
It’s time to figure out, what your answers mean. If you have answered A to the majority of questions, you need a traditional meal plan. You need a diet which includes various healthy foods and provides your body with all the necessary nutrients. Your meal plan should consist of fresh fruits and veggies, low-fat dairy, whole grains, lean cuts of meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts and seeds (2). For better results you can also control your portion size and calorie intake, read food labels to know the amounts of calories and sugar in your foods and drink more water (3).
If your answers are mostly Bs, you should choose a low-carb and high-protein diet. If Cs prevail, you need a meal replacement diet plan. The premise is that you should replace your meals with nutritious shakes which contain all the necessary vitamins, minerals, carbs and protein (4). There are even shakes available in a form or powder, and there is a great variety of flavors. Meal replacement helps to lose weight and gain muscle mass. All these diet types have a wide range of variations, that is why it is critical to consult a nutritionist before starting any of them (5).
In conclusion, My Perfect Diet Quiz is a nice option both for people who are just starting their weight loss journey and for those who are about to give up on finding a dietary plan that suits their needs and preferences. It is a first step towards a healthy life without excess pounds. A well-balanced diet in combination with regular workouts and self-discipline will definitely help you reach the desired result. Remember that any adjustments that concern your health and lifestyle should be talked over with a professional.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Benefit to improving diet and exercise at the same time (2013, health.harvard.edu)
- Healthy Eating for a Healthy Weight (2020, cdc.gov)
- How to Lose Weight Safely (2019, webmd.com)
- Meal Replacement Plan Diets (2019, diabetes.co.uk)
- What to eat in the protein shake diet for weight loss (2020, medicalnewstoday.com)