The Japanese Diet is a good option for you if you’re trying to lose a decent amount of weight in a relatively short period of time. When you follow this plan exactly as it is created, you could find yourself as much as fifteen pounds lighter after two weeks.
Here is the Japanese diet meal plan:
- Breakfast: choose between tea and plain coffee.
- Lunch: salad with romaine lettuce, one tomato, olive oil as dressing, with two hard-boiled eggs.
- Dinner: romaine salad with olive oil as dressing with a piece of fish (steam, boil, broil).
- Breakfast: plain cup of coffee with slice of toast.
- Lunch: romaine salad with olive oil dressing, piece of fish (steam, boil, broil).
- Dinner: plain yogurt (lowfat), eight ounces of broiled steak (beef).
- Breakfast: cup of plain coffee.
- Lunch: hard-boiled egg with three carrots (raw or boiled) and lemon with olive oil.
- Dinner: eat a few apples.
- Breakfast: cup of plain coffee.
- Lunch: apple with fried fennel or parsnip root (olive oil).
- Dinner: romaine salad with olive oil, beef steak (eight ounces), two hard-boiled eggs.
Looking for a way to break the vicious cycle of weight loss and tone up all the jiggly parts? Watch the extra pounds fly off and your muscles firm up with the BetterMe app!
- Breakfast: raw carrot with lemon juice.
- Lunch: sixteen ounces of fish (steam, boil, broil) with two cups tomato (no salt).
- Dinner: raw carrot with lemon and olive oil with two hard-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast: plain cup of coffee.
- Lunch: romaine salad with carrots or olive oil, sixteen ounces chicken breast (steam, broil).
- Dinner: carrot with olive oil and lemon with two hard-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast: cup of black or green tea, plain.
- Lunch: eight ounces of steak (beef), fruit of your choice.
- Dinner: any dinner from week other than third day.
This seven-day sequence is repeated for the second week.
If you’re interested in losing weight, but this diet doesn’t seem right for you, consider some alternatives:
- Banana Diet: simple diet to follow and lose weight with.
- Rice Diet: lose weight and detoxify your body for a clean feel.
- Egg Diet: may give you fast weight loss.
- Green Tea Diet: lose fat without using a tough diet.
- Egg and Grapefruit Diet: combination that helps you shed pounds fast.
- Quick 3-Day Diet: lots of vegetables and fruits.
- Four-Day Diet: use raw ingredients to flush out toxins.
- Mediterranean Diet: pretend you’re in Greece for 1,000 per day.
- Week-Long Diet: try a balanced route.
- Fast Diet: if you need serious results for a specific event, try this plan.
- Watermelon Diet: flush out water and feel refreshed.
- Lean Diet: easy to follow even when you’re on the go.
- Wine Diet: lose weight without sacrificing your daily glass of wine.
- Supermodel Diet: eat like you’re going on the runway.
- Tomato Soup Diet: eat tomato soup to lose weight.
You are unique and will need to experiment before you find the perfect diet plan for your lifestyle.
Apart from following a proper diet, physical exercise is also essential for your body and health. Take up a challenge and try this 20-min Full Body Workout At Home to get a snatched body.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Diets of the World: The Japanese Diet (2007, webmd.com)
- Help ward off cancer with a Japanese diet (2004, nbcnews.com)
- The Role of the Japanese Traditional Diet in Healthy and Sustainable Dietary Patterns around the World (2018, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)