Did you know broccoli is a great source of fiber and calcium? Eat it raw or cooked and you will supply your body with all essential vitamins and minerals. You can’t get a bigger dose of nutrients and vitamins from any other vegetable. Broccoli is key for successful weight loss and better health, as it plays a preventive role in many of the chronic diseases that often come with being overweight: diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease.
We would like to show you a five-day broccoli diet that is designed especially for people who want to lose weight the healthy way. This diet plan consists of healthy products such as fresh fruits, greens, vegetables, nuts, fish, meat, brown rice and quinoa.
If you want to balance your diet with healthy foods, improve your health and slim down, you should follow this five-day diet. Scroll down to see the diet plan.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with soy milk, flax seeds, dates and strawberries.
- Snack: two tangerines.
- Lunch: pureed broccoli soup.
- Snack: grilled cauliflower with salsa sauce.
- Dinner: baked broccoli with balsamic mushrooms.
If you’ve mustered up the courage to crush your weight loss goal, let Betterme take the sting out of this demanding process. Our app will help you restructure your habits, remold your life and crank up your fitness results!
- Breakfast: green spinach smoothie and one apple.
- Snack: a handful of raisins and a glass of coconut milk.
- Lunch: beef-broccoli stir-fry and brown rice.
- Snack: one hard-boiled egg and half a cup of tuna.
- Dinner: broccoli, red pepper, and roasted garlic frittata.
- Breakfast: butternut squash carbonara with broccoli.
- Snack: a pomegranate.
- Lunch: grilled chicken breast and broccoli rabe penne.
- Snack: two slices of cheese and one orange.
- Dinner: steamed carrots, broccoli and green beans.
- Breakfast: ham and broccoli casserole.
- Snack: a bowl of sliced kiwis.
- Lunch: roasted tomato broccoli soup.
- Snack: fruit salad with kiwis, green apples and oranges.
- Dinner: broccoli chickpea salad.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with tomatoes, salmon, broccoli and green beans.
- Snack: a bowl of blueberries.
- Lunch: parmesan broccoli bites and quinoa.
- Snack: a handful of almonds.
- Dinner: smoked gouda-broccoli soup.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!