Do you want to lose weight quickly? Are you up for challenges? If your answer is yes then you should try the twenty-eighth-day shrink your stomach challenge in order to drop a few pounds, balance your diet and improve your health.
This challenge was created by Dr. Oz for people who want to get a flat stomach and thin waist. It consists of healthy recipes that promote weight loss, boost metabolism, decrease your bloat and shrink your stomach in four weeks.
Scroll down to find out what products you can eat and when you can eat your meal during the day to help you get wonderful results that you deserve. Finishing this diet you will be amazed by the results!
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
Follow these rules
- You should eliminate processed food, dairy, alcohol, sugar and food additives.
- Follow 12 hour intermittent fasting window. It means that you are allowed to start eating your meal at 9 a.m. and stop eating at 9 p.m.
- You should alternate weight training with cardio training in order to burn fat and sculpt muscles.
- Drink veggie flush all day long.
How to prepare veggie flush
Mix two cups of spinach, juice of one lemon, one cucumber, one ripe pear, two celery stalks and two cups of water. Store this drink in your fridge and drink it anytime you want.
- Breakfast in the most important meal of the day. Here are a few options for your healthy breakfast:
- a slice of avocado toast, an omelet with greens, a cup of green tea.
- a serving of oatmeal with milk, a cup of blueberry and 1 tsp. of organic honey.
- banana pineapple smoothie, two boiled eggs.
- Your lunch should consists of the combination of fruits and fiber. Here are a few options:
- a cup of boiled baby carrots and an apple.
- a cup of chopped pineapples and kiwis.
- a cup of blueberry and broccoli salad
- Your dinner should consists of the combination of whole grains, lean meat or fish and non-starchy veggies. Here are a few options:
- a serving of brown rice, 120g of chicken breast and veggie salad with tomatoes.
- a serving of quinoa, 120g of grilled salmon and a cup of broccoli.
- a serving of soba noodles, 120g of turkey meat and a cup of chopped cucumbers.
- In order to prevent overeating you should eat healthy snacks during the day. Here are a few options for your healthy snacks:
- a handful of nuts.(hazelnuts, almonds, peanuts)
- a slice of whole grain toast with organic peanut butter.
- a cup of berries or a fruit.
Do you know that your body needs some exercise in addition to a proper diet? Check out this 20-min Full Body Workout at Home.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!