Could you live without fast food and sweets? That is an important question that you should ask yourself. And if you are addicted to sugar and processed food you should conquer your cravings and start a new healthy lifestyle (1).
Can you do that? We are sure you can and we recommend following a seven-day no junk food challenge. By following this seven-day weight loss challenge you will develop healthy eating habits, drop excess pounds, improve your health, increase your energy and become more confident (2).
You should definitely try to face this challenge! It can be really hard at first but when you see these wonderful results you will feel amazing. If you are ready to start, scroll down to learn the main rules of weight-loss challenge and to read useful tips (5).
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts.
Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time
The rules of the challenge:
1. You are not allowed to eat unhealthy products such as candies, chocolates, chips, cookies, cakes, fast-food, muffins, ice-cream, donuts, white bread, white rice, fried meals, pastries, soda, alcohol drinks, protein bars and store-bought juices.
2. You should balance your diet with green veggies, tasty fruits, dried fruits, local chicken, local lean meat, fresh organic fish, whole grains, beans, row nuts and seeds.
3. You should drink 2,5 liters of clean water daily (3).
4. You need to exercise at least thirty minutes a day. You may choose weight training, cardio routine or any other kind of workout. If you do not want to exercise, you may walk for one hour a day.
Follow these tips in order to lose extra weight and become healthier!
Slimming is a long-term process that requires time and effort so do not expect quick results. You should focus on your aim and develop healthy eating habits. Enjoy your healthy delicious meal and you will feel much lighter in seven days.
When you finish this seven-day diet you should continue to follow it for twenty-one day. This weight-loss challenge will help you beat your food addiction and motivate you to lead a healthy lifestyle. (4)
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- How Sugars and Sweeteners Affect Your Health (2014, newsinhealth.nih.gov)
- Key Elements of Healthy Eating Patterns (2015, health.gov)
- Water: How much should you drink every day? (2017, mayoclinic.org)
- Weight loss: 6 strategies for success (2019, mayoclinic.org)
- Weight loss: Feel full on fewer calories (2020, mayoclinic.org)