Many people are astonished by how fit Chinese people are. There is nothing to wonder about, since they eat perfectly healthy and that keeps them fit.
Before you start regretting that you weren’t born in China – we have something special to treat you with. We know how many people, these days, struggle with excess weight, and that is why, after conducting proper research, we have come up with something called a Chinese diet, and we are more than willing to share it with you.
Yet, before you proceed, you need to be sure that there are no health conditions that will be affected by this diet. For that, you should consult your doctor before beginning. Now, let’s have a look.
- Breakfast: cabbage salad, and water, no tea or coffee.
- Lunch: carrot salad and rice, water.
- Dinner: boiled fish, lettuce, rye bread, green tea.
If you struggle to even flirt with the idea of giving up your favorite foods or working out till your legs give way – BetterMe app is here to breathe a fresh perspective into the way you view the weight loss process! Check out the app and experience the fun side of fitness and dieting with BetterMe!
- Breakfast: carrot salad, rye bread toast, water.
- Lunch: vegetable salad, rue bread, apple juice.
- Dinner: rice and lettuce, grapefruit, water.
- Breakfast: fruit salad, orange juice.
- Lunch: cooked asparagus, cabbage salad, rye bread, water.
- Dinner: stewed mushrooms and one boiled potato, water.
- Breakfast: fruits, rye bread, orange juice.
- Lunch: cooked asparagus with rice, fruits, and water.
- Dinner: boiled fish, potatoes, green tea.
- Breakfast: rice porridge, water.
- Lunch: cabbage salad, rye bread, water.
- Dinner: vegetable salad, rye bread, water.
As you may see, this diet plan is more than easy to stick to, but you need to make sure that there is a proper workout to follow, since physical activity is very important to keep yourself fit.
Another important thing is that every diet or workout routine is pretty personal, and you need to find the one that suits you best to achieve the perfect results. Once you find that perfect one, you will be surprised by how easy it is to live healthily. We hope you enjoy and find this information more than useful.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Asian Meal Plans to Lose Weight in 7 Days (2019, livestrong.com)
- The Chinese Secret (2018, webmd.com)
- Which Chinese Food Can You Eat When Trying to Lose Weight? (2019, livestrong.com)