Senior product analyst
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 favorite apps in Health&Fitness category in the USA. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 25 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 40 people in Kyiv.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer, who understands needs and helps reach desired
There are several successful products in the family BetterMe:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workout Trainer
- BetterMe: Calm,Sleep,Meditate
- BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss
- BetterMe: Walking
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Running
Our mission is to help people creating happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
On the position of Senior product analyst, you will:
- Primarily work with Product Managers and help them to make correct data-informed decisions;
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and product improvements;
- Enhance data gathering flows and procedures to include information that is relevant for building product analytics systems and further reporting;
- Evolve data analytics processes and architecture;
- Automate entire analytics process and create dashboards for different stakeholders (product and marketing);
- Advocate importance of data in product management and growth of the entire business;
- Participate in improving internal business intelligence system that consolidates financial data (we call it
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better:)
You will be interested in this position if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a product company working with product analytics;
- Analytical mindset; ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed;
- Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques. Experience with Tableau is a plus;
- Experience with 3rd party product analytics systems (e.g. Amplitude, Facebook Analytics, Firebase, AppsFlyer);
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them;
- Full proficiency in SQL and Excel;
- Programming experience in Python is a must;
- Strong English
written/verbal communication skills.
So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.