1. Money-back guarantee rules
In addition to refund rights available under applicable laws, if you purchased our app directly on our websites and the money-back option was presented to you during the checkout, you are eligible to receive a refund if you did not get visible results with our program, provided that all of the following conditions are met:
- you contact us within 30 days after your initial purchase and before the end of your subscription period; and
- you have followed our program (i) at least during 7 consecutive days within the first 30 days after the purchase (for monthly and more lengthy subscription periods) or (ii) at least during 3 consecutive days within the first 7 days after the purchase (for weekly and biweekly subscription periods); and
- you are able to demonstrate that you have followed the program pursuant to the requirements stated below in Section “How to demonstrate that you have followed the program”.
We will review your application and notify you (by email or otherwise) whether your application is approved.
How to demonstrate that you have followed the program
You can demonstrate that you have followed the program by fulfilling the following simple condition:
You provide screenshots from the app proving that you have finished
- at least 7 workout/meditation or other sessions (for monthly and more lengthy subscription periods); or
- at least 3 workout/meditation or other sessions (for weekly and biweekly subscription periods).
Please note that only fulfillment of the above requirements allows you to receive a refund under the Money-back Guarantee. For the sake of clarity, this Money-back Guarantee does not apply to any other instances.
2. General refund rules
We value any feedback and do everything to make our customers happy with our products and services. However, if you are not completely satisfied with our services, you can get a refund according to the terms provided herein.
Generally, if you do not meet the conditions of our Money-back Guarantee set out above, the fees you have paid are non-refundable and/or non-exchangeable, unless otherwise is stated herein or as required by applicable law. In addition, certain refund requests may be considered by our company on a case-by-case basis and granted at our sole discretion.
A refund can usually be claimed only during the subscription period. If the subscription period has expired before you made a request for a refund, we will not be able to provide you with a refund.
Note for residents of certain US states. If you reside in California or Connecticut and cancel the purchase at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of such purchase, we will return the payment you have made.
Note for the EU residents. If you are a consumer based in the EEA or Switzerland, you have an automatic legal right to withdraw from contracts for purchases of Services. However, when you make a purchase of a single item of digital content (such as a video recording or a pdf file) you expressly agree that such content is made available to you immediately and you, therefore, lose your right of withdrawal and will not be eligible for a refund. By signing up for our Service which is not a single item of digital content and is provided on a continuous basis (such as subscriptions to the App) you expressly request and consent to an immediate supply of such Service. Therefore, if you exercise your right of withdrawal we will deduct from your refund an amount that is in proportion to the Service provided before you communicated to us your withdrawal from the contract.
- Exercise of the Right of Withdrawal. Where you have not lost your right of withdrawal, the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day you enter into that contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us - BetterMe Limited, Themistokli Dervi 39, 1st floor, Office 104, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus, email: email@example.com - of your decision to withdraw from a contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form below, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, you need to send your communication to us saying you wish to withdraw from the contract before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Model Withdrawal Form
To: BetterMe Limited, Themistokli Dervi 39, 1st floor, Office 104, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of the following service:
Signature: (required only if sent by post mail)
Any translation from the English version is provided for your convenience only. In the event of any difference in meaning, version, or interpretation between the English language version of this Money-Back Policy available at https://betterme.world/money-back-policy, and any translation, the English language version will prevail.
Last update: 29 December 2022