BetterMe is one of the fastest-growing mobile applications in the Health & Fitness category in the USA. The app has been downloaded over 13 million times in the U.S. and has been featured in the App Store. We are growing at a rate of 30% per month. As a result, we are on the lookout for strong marketing specialists, which will help us reach a growth rate of 50% per month. BetterMe transforms its users’ smartphones into personal trainers, who understand the users’ needs and help them achieve desired results.
We are expanding and searching for Marketing Specialists.
- 2-3 years of work experience at
a marketing, sales, or finance department of a FMCGcompany;
- an understanding of the general principles of attracting customers;
- experience of working with Facebook, AdWords, CPA networks would be a
plus,but isn’t mandatory.
- We’ll teach you how to use all of the necessary tools. The most important thing is your mindset (!), desire to generate ideas, and come up with solutions to given tasks.
- optimization of Facebook, AdWords, and CPA networks advertising campaigns;
- searching for new opportunities
- scaling of existing advertising campaigns;
- optimization of conversion costs.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a global project. A unique opportunity to enhance the lives of millions of people around the globe.
- Freedom of making autonomous decisions. Ability to act as a stakeholder.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.