Manual QA Engineer
BetterMe is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in the Health & Fitness category. It has been downloaded more than 13 million times over a period of 12 months since its introduction. BetterMe transforms its user's smartphones into personal trainers that understand the needs of its users and help them achieve the desired results.
The BetterMe mobile development team is looking for
We really need a professional QA Engineer who can make our team of developers better and stronger.
- Minimum of 2 years Mobile (iOS, Android) QA/Testing experience required;
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Expertise in reviewing software requirements;
- Experience in API testing;
- Knowledge of iOS and Android user interface guidelines/development tools.
- Manual testing of iOS and Android applications and related API;
- Review requirements documents;
- Existing test documentation creation and support;
- Active participation in
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
We are waiting for you in our team!