Digital Marketing Specialist
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 favorite apps in Health&Fitness category in the USA. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 25 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 40 people in Kyiv.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer, who understands needs and helps reach desired
There are several successful products in the family BetterMe:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workout Trainer
- BetterMe: Calm,Sleep,Meditate
- BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss
- BetterMe: Walking
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Running
Our mission is to help people creating happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
We are looking for Digital marketing experts as well as for FMCG\Big 4 talents with a desire to gain experience in digital.
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- 1-3 years of work experience desirably at marketing, sales, finance departments of FMCG or Big 4 companies.
- Understanding of the general principles of attracting customers and experience of working with Facebook, Google AdWords, CPA networks would be a plus, but isn’t mandatory.
- We’ll teach you how to use all of the necessary tools. The most important thing is your mindset (!), desire to generate ideas, and come up with solutions to given tasks.
- optimization of Facebook, AdWords, and CPA networks advertising campaigns;
- searching for new opportunities of driving traffic;
- scaling of existing advertising campaigns;
- optimization of conversion costs;
- with your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.