Content manager (Fitness Applications)
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 favorite apps in Health&Fitness category in the USA. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 30 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 70 people in Kyiv.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer, who understands needs and helps reach desired
There are several successful products in the family BetterMe:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workout Trainer
- BetterMe: Calm,Sleep,Meditate
- BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss
- BetterMe: Walking
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Running
- BetterMenstrual: Track Period
Our mission is to help people create happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- Fluent level of English (American) and perfect grammar;
- Knowledge of fitness and nutrition;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to handle multi-tasking;
- Able to work as part of a team and receive constructive feedback
- Create, format & publish content: articles, training programs, texts in the interface;
- Research and learn about new topics, competitors, industries, and processes, to present fresh, new angles and ideas;
- Follow the latest industry trends in content creation for the web&social media;
audience’sissues while being a product advocate;
- Other duties may be assigned as required
At the end we finish:
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better:)
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.