Product Marketing ManagerMarketing, Kyiv
BetterMe is a leading Ukrainian wellness company that develops accessible digital health products & athleisure for people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities. Our apps were installed more than 100M times and over 4M people work out with us each month. Our app is ranked among the world’s TOP 3 by the number of active monthly users in the Health & Fitness category.
This all became possible through hard work and dedication of 200+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We're one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat & Twitter within the CEE region.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest healthtech company in the world.
- Experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role;
- Monetization-focused mindset;
- Focus on conversion rate optimization;
- Deep knowledge of customer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention);
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools;
- Ability to analyze complex data and deliver meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions;
- Efficient collaboration with business and engineering teams;
- Excellent communication skills, ownership and proactive behavior;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
- Interpret product details and turn them into benefits for the consumer;
- Improve CR to drive paying users;
- Develop and optimize multi-step sales and marketing funnels for optimal conversion rates and down-funnel metrics;
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns);
- Drive competitive analysis and market research;
- Work closely with the design/marketing/product team to reach the company’s marketing goals.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.