BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 100 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- 2+ years of experience in a product company working with product analytics;
- Analytical mindset; ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed;
- Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques. Experience with Tableau is a plus;
- Experience with 3rd party product analytics systems (e.g. Amplitude, Facebook Analytics, Firebase, AppsFlyer);
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them;
- Full proficiency in SQL and Excel;
- Programming experience in Python will be a plus;
- Strong English written/verbal communication skills.
- Primarily work with Product Managers and help them to make correct data-informed decisions;
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and product improvements;
- Enhance data gathering flows and procedures to include information that is relevant for building product analytics systems and further reporting;
- Evolve data analytics processes and architecture;
- Automate entire analytics process and create dashboards for different stakeholders (product and marketing);
- Advocate importance of data in product management and growth of the entire business;
- Participate in improving internal business intelligence system that consolidates financial data (we call it BetterBI).
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.