Frequently Asked Questions
Please note that, as a rule, AppStore and GooglePlay renew BetterMe subscriptions at least 24 hrs before the subscription end date. Keep that in mind to cancel your subscription on time and not be charged. Also, be aware that deleting the app does not cancel the subscription, you need to cancel the subscription in any case. Even if you cancel your subscription, you will still be able to access the features of the app until the subscription end date.
- If you are using an iOS device, you’ll have to cancel your subscription through Apple. Please follow this link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 and find all the information on managing the subscriptions billed through Apple.
- For an ANDROID device, to unsubscribe, please open Play Store App (not the BetterMe app) - open side menu - Account - Subscriptions - Cancel subscription.
- If you are using iOS, in order to request a refund through Apple, please follow the steps listed here: https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store. You can use reportaproblem.apple.com to view your purchases, receipts, and contact Apple Support about any problems with your past purchases. Enter the Apple ID and password you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In.
- To request a refund through Google Play (for Android devices), please open this link https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7205930 and follow the instructions listed there. Shortly, you will receive an email with the information about your refund.
Please note that app users are not charged unless they don’t cancel the auto-renewal, or buy a Lifetime subscription at once (without the trial). Once the free BetterMe trial period is over, users are automatically charged standard price specified in the app unless the subscription is cancelled.
Please note that the users are charged not by us, but rather by the respective platforms they’ve obtained the app from. We do not control when and how AppStore and GooglePlay charge app users. We do not have access to users’ payment details. Rather, GooglePlay/AppStore use the card details users have tied to respective platform accounts. We do not handle refunds, nor do we settle money-related disputes. You can contact the platform you’ve downloaded the app from and request a refund from them.
The cost of BetterMe subscriptions depends on the plan our users choose:
- The 1-month $9.99 subscription comes after choosing a 3-day free trial;
- The 6-month $41.99 subscription comes after choosing a 7-day free trial (that is, $6.99/month deducted at once for the entire 6-month period).
Please note that platforms may change the price slightly, depending on the country and region.
If you are sure BetterMe is exactly what you need, you can skip the free trial and purchase Lifetime/Premium subscription right away to have unlimited access to BetterMe workouts and meal plans. In this case, the deduction of funds is made immediately after the purchase.
You can select the subscription option best suitable for you.
AppStore and GooglePlay are two different platforms with two separate payment systems. While the app itself has saved your progress, a separate subscription has to be made to use it on a different operation system. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about it.
Other workouts are also included and available for BetterMe users. We have seven 28-day programs targeting various areas that are immediately available for our users to take up. We hope you’ll enjoy them!