BetterMe is a leading Ukrainian wellness company that develops accessible digital health products & athleisure for people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities. Our apps were installed more than 150M times and over 5M people work out with us each month. Our app is ranked among the world’s TOP 3 by the number of active monthly users in the Health & Fitness category.
- Assist marketing team with operational tasks;
- Deliver research on marketing activities of competitors, offer references;
- Configure, launch, conduct advertising campaigns on Facebook/Google/etc;
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns, look for the causes of deviations and opportunities for growth;
- Set technical task for creative and content teams.
- Junior marketing specialist or fresh graduate (degree in Marketing/ Economy/ Business/ Analytics)
- Intermediate or higher level of English;
- Desire to start/continue career in digital marketing in one of the biggest Health&Fitness Ukrainian Tech companies;
- High attendance to details, good analytical & research skills;
- Quick and self-motivated learner;
- The most important thing is your mindset and desire to generate ideas, come up with solutions to given tasks.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in any area of digital marketing;
- Experience of working with Facebook Ads Manager or Google Ads Manager;
- Google Ads Certification.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest healthtech company in the world. 💪
The success of the product became possible through the hard work and dedication of 200+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We're one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat & Twitter within the CEE region.🌎
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.