UI designer of Mobile apps
BetterMe - is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in the Health & Fitness category. It has been downloaded more than 13 million times over a period of 12 months since its introduction. BetterMe transforms its user's smartphones into personal trainers that understand the needs of its users and help them achieve the desired results.
BetterMe is looking for a passionate UI designer to bring our mobile apps in the Health and Fitness category to the next level of quality and business metrics.
Desired skills and experience:
● At least 2 years of experience in mobile apps design;
● Knowledge of app usage patterns depending on the platform;
● Deep knowledge of HIG / Material design guidelines;
● Experience in preparing design assets, animations
● Strong experience in prototyping and designing interfaces that suit
● Ability to set up processes supporting effective communication with
● Basic knowledge of app development processes;
● Passion for pixel-perfect interface design.
What you will be doing:
● Design and re-design variety of Health & Fitness Apps;
● Create wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes to support design decisions;
● Be part of the Product team, supervise
● Create breath-catching designs and animations for BetterMe mobile apps and websites.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a global project. A unique opportunity to enhance the lives of millions of people around the globe.
- Freedom of making autonomous decisions. Ability to act as a stakeholder.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
P.S. We do not review applications without proven results.