Senior Graphic designerCreative, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last 2,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 50 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB — more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 80 people in Kyiv.
We’re largest partners Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer that understands the users’ needs and helps them reach their goals. There are several successful products in the BetterMe family:
- BetterMe: Track Diet & Workout
- BetterMen: Fitness Planner
- BetterMe: Sleep
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Plan
- BetterMe: Walking & Weightloss
- BetterMe: Running & Weightloss
- BetterMe: Period Tracker
Our mission is to help people create happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- Visual optimization of application pages in App Store, Google Play Store
- Increase page and app icon conversion
- Monitoring the process of drawing illustrations + search for new references
- Development and preparation of printed materials
- Development of promotional materials for marketing
- 2+ years of work
- Knowledge of composition, coloristics
- Focus on skills
- Tech skills: Illustrator/ Photoshop/ Indesigh/ Figma
Plus will be the knowledge of After Effect.
A big plus will be the knowledge of academic drawing.
Working with ASO will also be a big plus.
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.