Senior Back-End EngineerEngineering, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 50 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 80 people in Kyiv.
We're largest partners Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies.
Our mission is to help people create happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
4+ experience in web development;
Knowledge of PHP 7;
Experience with Yii2 framework;
Experience with MySQL, Redis, Memcached or their alternatives;
Experience with any mainstream PHP framework;
Experience with message brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ);
Understanding of SOLID and design patterns;
Experience with CI/CD, Docker, cloud services.
Would be a plus:
Experience with GoLang;
Experience with stream-processing software platforms, e.g. Kafka;
Experience with highload/big data.
Develop new APIs and services from scratch (architecture, database design);
Support existing products;
Integrate with different 3rd party services;
Improve code performance and code quality;
Explore and integrate new ways and solutions to improve performance and workflow (e.g. new languages, techniques).
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Development team only Senior / Middle Level (90% / 10%). Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- No legacy code. We work only with new technologies and new frameworks.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. We will provide you with the equipment that you think you need for comfortable work and perform tasks.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.