BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 100 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 200+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- 2+ years of Manual QA/Testing experience;
- At least 6 months of experience in Backend testing;
- Knowledge of backend testing (Postman, Swagger, REST);
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestOps or similar test management tools;
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Are familiar with version control systems;
- Experience with CI.
- Backend manual testing;
- Review requirements documents;
- Existing test documentation creation and support;
- Active participation in the development process.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.