About the Role
You are working as Product Manager/Product Owner in game company for 3+ years, and you feel you are ready to make next step in your career — we are happy to talk with you!
At PlayMe Studio you will get the full responsibility for the interactive stories games and in cooperation with the team you will bring games to highest results!
As PO you will need to lead the product, be responsible for financial product success and quality, get things done by taking an idea and turn it to reality.
- Experience as PO in casual games 3+ years
- Passion for creating games
- Experience in owning game projects from idea to monetization
- Knowledge of engagement and monetization design to drive key KPIs
- Understanding of software development process
- Product management skill: planning, prioritizing, backlog management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, presentation and documentation skills
- Maintaining product vision by creating product roadmap
- Managing product backlog
- Measuring the success of features after release and optimizing their performance through rapid, data driven iterations
- Being the primary communicator and link between stakeholders and teams
- Guarantee smooth, efficient implementation of product features
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Be on pulse of the market by researching: products, customers, competitors, trends. Generating market analytics, reports, insights, ideas
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Comfortable working environment. PlayMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.