Product managerEngineering, Kyiv
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 apps in the US in the Health&Fitness category. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women. Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 70 talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We are the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Twitter from CIS. We have extensive experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with highly advanced technologies.
Our mission is to help people create happiness within, and we achieve it by analyzing client’s behavior, creating personalized data profiles, and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting relationship between us.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer that understands the users’ needs and helps them reach their goals. There are several successful products in the BetterMe family:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workout Trainer
- BetterMe: Calm,Sleep,Meditate
- BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss
- BetterMe: Walking
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Running
- BetterMe: Track Period
There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle, and we believe that every one of them should be a BetterMe customer. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate focuses on building the largest Health company in the world.
On the position of Product manager, you will:
- Using a range of inputs from data, customer feedback and your own judgement to build a prioritised product backlog
- Define and execute A/B tests to measure product success
- Championing client experience throughout the organisation.
- Working in partnership with engineering and design teams, ensuring road-map and backlog priorities are maintained to enable a smooth agile development process
- Updating regularly the wider organisation on the progress of new Product releases.
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better:)
You will be interested in this position if you have:
- Experience working closely with UI/UX
- 1+ year of product management or product design experience.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable experience with creative solutions for products.
- Excellent prioritisation and time-management skills
- The drive to achieve solutions through cooperation and collaboration
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Our Development team is Middle (10%) and Senior (90%) Professionals only. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.