Game Product AnalystR&D Gaming, Kyiv
BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android).We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms — more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We’re one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Over the past year we have assembled a team of talented engineers, artists, designers and game developers. We have shipped our first games, achieved the initial milestones, and now we are rapidly growing even further! As a multi-disciplinary team of developers, artists and game designers we create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled and ready to learn Game Product Analyst to join and help BetterMe create better games. Product Analyst will complete independent researches and generate insights from large data sets and execute servicing/managing day-to-day data requests and analyses. The input of Product Analyst to the game development is crucial.
- 2+ years of experience in a mobile gamedev company working with product analytics
- Analytical mindset; ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed
- Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques. Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience with 3rd party product analytics systems (e.g. Amplitude, Firebase, AppsFlyer)
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building dashboards and making recommendations based on them
- Full proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Experience with Bigquery is a plus
- Programming experience in Python will be a plus
- English level for reading tech documentation
- Analyze large, complex datasets representing the behavior of millions mobile game players towards strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product road maps
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and product improvements
- Evolve and maintain sustainable reports including in-product metrics
- Enhance data gathering flows and procedures to include information that is relevant for building product analytics systems and further reporting
- Evolve data analytics processes and architecture
- Automate entire analytics process and create dashboards for different stakeholders (product and marketing)
- Advocate importance of data in product management and growth of the entire business
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.