Senior Product Analyst (Games)Analytics, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women.
Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 80+ talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies.
We opened game department to focus on developing game applications. Join our game development team to take part in our journey of new games creation!
On the position of Senior Product analyst, you will:
• In-game analytics: monitoring of the main mobile application indicators, preparation of reports, pattern discovery.
• Consideration of data architecture and automation.
• Marketing analytics: analysis of marketing campaign effectiveness and pattern discovery.
• Monetization analytics: analysis of subscriber conversion funnel, formation of cohort and LTV models, pattern discovery.
Objective: to build a process of measuring unit economics of a mobile game.
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even happier and better:)
You will be interested in this position if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a Game company working with product analytics.
- Experience with product analytics systems (e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Solid knowledge Microsoft Excel and visualization tools.
- Analytical mindset; ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed.
Experience in Python, MySQL is a plus.
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.