Product owner/Product manager (Game dev)R&D Gaming, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last 3 years BetterMe mobile apps ecosystem has been downloaded more than 80 million times (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms — more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We’re one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is to help people create happiness within, and we achieve it by analyzing client’s behavior, creating personalized data profiles, and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting relationship between us.
We plan to expand our team and open R&D direction focusing on developing game applications.
We are looking a strong and independent Product owner/Product manager who would create a product from scratch for our users around the world.
Reason for this job opening:
At the moment, this role is performed by the Producer together with our Project manager. The project has proven to be quite promising, so there is a need to delegate the Product Owner responsibilities to a separate specialist.
- 2+ years of relevant experience (product manager, producer, product owner);
- Experience in development/post-release support. Project upscaling on the market with a proven track record of several successful titles;
- Expert knowledge of the match3 games market;
- Extensive knowledge of game development process;
- Ability to assess all the decisions in accordance with the planned gameplay experience and business goals of the project;
- Strong ability to analyze the effectiveness of the commissioned implementations, fixes and improvements;
- Extensive knowledge of project development methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Kanban) and experience in using them;
- Understanding product metrics and the ability to implement them;
- Passion for mobile games and the desire to create them.
- Establishment and improvement of development processes;
- Prioritizing tasks in accordance with the current business goals;
- Distributing and delegating tasks in the team, maintaining quality control and deadlines as well as managing the task backlog (together with the Project Manager);
- Organizing the work of the team, set goal and achieve them;
- Tracking and assessment of the project milestones, making conclusions and suggesting improvements;
- Analyzing effectiveness of the new functionality in order to plan the potential product improvements;
- Finding means of growth to improve target metrics;
- Together with Producer and Lead Game Designer you’ll organize the project plan, analyze trending games and your competitors’ projects;
- Build the project team and foster team building and commitment.
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.