BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 100 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 200 people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- Your background is not important; what we value are your skills;
- We are open to hiring a middle-level professional, or a more experienced one, as long as such an individual drives our business at a quick pace while showing ambition;
- Professional skills with After Effects;
- Basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro;
- Experience of working with vector graphics animation and video editing;
- Being independent and ability to complete tasks without requiring detailed descriptions and explanations;
- Ability to generate new ideas and being creative;
- Understanding of the latest design and advertising trends.
- Generation of content, along with a creative team and marketing department with the goal of promoting mobile applications;
- Creation of short videos, generated from provided images; adding animation and motion elements;
- Adaptation of provided materials to different sizes and localizations;
- Selection of background music and sounds for videos.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.