Mobile Product Designer (UI\UX)
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 favorite apps in Health&Fitness category in the USA. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 25 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 40 people in Kyiv.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer, who understands needs and helps reach desired
There are several successful products in the family BetterMe:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workout Trainer
- BetterMe: Calm,Sleep,Meditate
- BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss
- BetterMe: Walking
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Running
Our mission is to help people creating happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- You would be focusing on both UI and UX parts - still we are primarily interested in your UI mastery;
- Knowledge of app usage patterns depending on the platform;
- Deep knowledge of HIG / Material design guidelines;
- Experience in preparing design assets, animations and specification;
- Strong experience in prototyping and designing interfaces that suit specific purpose;
- Keen eye for details and high-quality designs.
- Ability to set up processes supporting effective communication with development team;
- Basic knowledge of app development processes;
- Passion for pixel-perfect interface design
- Take the initiative on designing and re-designing our Health & Fitness Apps;
- Create a hypothesis and design highly usable interfaces for our worldwide customers;
- Create breath-catching designs and animations for BetterMe products;
- Work with wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes to support design decisions;
- Become a part of the Product team and supervise implementation of your ideas.
At the end we finish:
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better:)
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.