Manual QA Engineer (Game)Engineering, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women. Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 80 talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We are the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Twitter from CIS. We have extensive experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with highly advanced technologies.
Our mission is to help people create happiness within, and we achieve it by analyzing client’s behavior, creating personalized data profiles, and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting relationship between us.
There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle, and we believe that every one of them should be a BetterMe customer. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate focuses on building the largest Health company in the world.
We plan to expand our team and open R&D direction focusing on developing game applications.
We are looking a strong and independent Manual Game QA Engineer who would create a product from scratch for our users around the world.
- Minimum of 1 year Game Testing experience required;
- Minimum of 2 years Testing experience required;
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Expertise in reviewing software requirements;
- Manual testing of Game;
- Review requirements documents;
- Existing test documentation creation and support;
- Active participation in the development process.
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Our Development team is Middle (10%) and Senior (90%) Professionals only. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.