BetterMe is a leading Ukrainian wellness company that develops accessible digital health products & athleisure for people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities. Our apps were installed more than 100M times and over 4M people work out with us each month. Our app is ranked among the world’s TOP 3 by the number of active monthly users in the Health & Fitness category.
This all became possible through hard work and dedication of 200+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We're one of the biggest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter within the CEE region.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest health tech company in the world.
- At least 1year of Manual QA/Testing experience;
- Last 6 months minimum in testing of Android applications;
- Ability to use Android studio (logs, install builds);
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Expertise in reviewing software requirements;
- Ability to set own tasks and organize own work efficiently;
- Result-oriented and attentive to detail person;
- Ready to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly;
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of backend testing (Postman, Swagger, REST);
- Working with Subscriptions;
- Experience with any kind of analytics system (analysis testing);
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Manual testing of Android apps;
- Review requirements documents;
- Existing test documentation creation and support;
- Active participation in the development process.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.