Level DesignerR&D Gaming, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women.
Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 80+ talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies.
We plan to expand our team and open R&D direction focusing on developing game applications.
We are looking for an experienced game designer who will be the centre of creativity and game producing. You'll bring ideas, build prototypes, create interactive narration and develop the game's mechanics. You'll design systems that are easily maintainable, expandable and comfortable to use influencing user’s retention.
- 3+ years in Game design experience (mobile casual gaming)
- Understanding of free-to-play games principles
- Level design knowledge
- Ability to briefly and clearly describe technical tasks strong collaborating with game developing team
- Deep understanding of systemic game design: monetization, game events, competitive gameplay and other areas
- Ability to come up with new ideas and deliver results
- Mathematical and analytical understanding
- Develop the level layout, scenario creation, prototype modeling, event scripting, entity placement, pacing, balancing and gameplay tuning
- Cross-functional cooperation and coordinating all involved parties within game process development while reporting to Product Manager directly
- Build relationships with the development team to facilitate idea generation and feature implementation
- Create and maintain game design process
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.