About the role:
You have 2+ years experience as Game Designer in free-to-play games, you are able to tune and balance complex game-systems and overall you are truly passionate about the gaming industry both as player and designer of games? In addition you feel you are ready for new challenge in career - we are happy to talk with you!
In the role of Game Designer you will be the key element in the production process of MeChat interactive stories. You will create and manage the level of pleasure and involvement in the game process, the conditions of monetization and the complexity curve, the tools to retain and attract new players. Gameplay, UX, game economy, feature set is not a complete list of Game Designer daily work set at PlayMe Studio.
- Experience as GD with free-to-play games 2+ years as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Understanding the free2play model and how to monetize successful App Store and Google Play games
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of the games industry and game design (difficulty curve, directing the player, difficulty levels, balancing, pacing, motivation & reward cycle, accessibility)
- Experience in developing core game mechanics, balance, monetization system, KPI
- Passion about playing games across multiple genres
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Create game design for interactive stories game in special game setting
- Create or adapt game features, offer new ideas and conduct brainstorming sessions
- Create and maintain storyboards, wireframes, and design documents to communicate new features
- Work with software engineers to test and verify game model simulations
- Analyze metrics and user feedback to derive insights and adjust game designs accordingly
- Actively participate in the game development process, engaging the team and resolving issues
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (developers, art, ux/ui, analysts) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation
- Clearly and concisely explain the purpose and principles of each game component and describe it competently to the team
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Comfortable working environment. PlayMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.