BetterMe is a leading Ukrainian wellness company that develops accessible digital health products & athleisure for people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities. Our apps were installed more than 100M times and over 4M people work out with us each month. Our app is ranked among the world’s TOP 3 by the number of active monthly users in the Health & Fitness category.
This all became possible through hard work and dedication of 200+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We're one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat & Twitter within the CEE region.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest healthtech company in the world.
We are looking for a E-Commerce Product Manager who will be directly involved in launching and growing the company’s new E-Commerce product. If you have a proven track record in e-Commerce and are willing to build a new revenue stream in the global Health company - this is the opportunity for you.
- At least 2+ years of proven work experience in a E-commerce Product Manager position;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Experience working with a cross-functional team;
- Organizational and analytical skills;
- Striving to find solutions through collaboration and teamwork.
- Conducting experiments with e-commerce products, aimed at increasing user retention, conversion rates and average revenue per user;
- Researching competitors and new product niches;
- Designing, launching and scaling an online shop via Shopify;
- Managing various plugins and applications in the Shopify ecosystem (email marketing, push notifications, discounts, up-sells, cross-sells etc);
- Working in close collaboration with marketing team to promote e-commerce products via different traffic sources (Facebook/Amazon);
- Communicating with manufacturers and logistics vendors.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.