Backend Engineer (Mobile Team)Engineering, Kyiv
BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android).We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- 4+ experience in backend development;
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7.4 (OOP, Symfony+Yii2, PHPUnit), MySQL (MariaDB), Docker;
- Experience with Linux, CI/CD, background processing;
- Understanding of SOLID and design patterns, 12 Factor App, main concepts of Kubernetes.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with distributed DB's (Cassandra), SOA/Microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, GraphQL, gRPC;
- Knowledge of Go (Modules, Gin, gqlgen, concurrency);
- Experience with handling highload and bigdata.
- Develop new APIs and services from scratch (architecture, database design);
- Support existing products;
- Integrate with different 3rd party services;
- Improve code performance and code quality;
- Write unit-tests;
- Explore and integrate new ways and solutions to improve performance and workflow (e.g. new languages, techniques).
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.