Agile CoachEngineering, Kyiv
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 apps in the US in the Health&Fitness category. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women. Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 80 talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We are the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Twitter from CIS. We have extensive experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with highly advanced technologies.
Our mission is to help people create happiness within, and we achieve it by analyzing client’s behavior, creating personalized data profiles, and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting relationship between us.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer that understands the users’ needs and helps them reach their goals. There are several successful products in the BetterMe family:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workout Trainer
- BetterMe: Calm,Sleep,Meditate
- BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss
- BetterMe: Walking
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Running
- BetterMe: Track Period
There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle, and we believe that every one of them should be a BetterMe customer. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate focuses on building the largest Health company in the world.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master in any software development environment
- A Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or has taken equivalent training, ideally multiples thereof, and lots of experience to back it up
- Experience coaching and building software development teams with emphasis on Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Continuous Delivery
- Strong proven experience with Scrum and Kanban
- Professional experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English.
- Coaching and mentoring Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and stakeholders to leverage Agile principles, practices, and frameworks
- Be responsible for team deliverables
- Plan and execute product releases
- Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed;
- Be involved in the day to day release and production activities.
- Coordination of 2-3 software teams
- See the big picture: sync with all teams (dependency management)
At the end we finish:
Employees in this role ensure Lean, Agile, XP practices, and other software delivery practices are executed correctly. Individuals will work with the Agile community to address and overcome maturity gaps, to ensure our agile scaling efforts remain successful.
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Our Development team is Middle (10%) and Senior (90%) Professionals only. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.