Ad monetization managerMarketing, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women.
Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 100+ talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies.
We opened a game department to focus on developing game applications. Join our game development team to take part in our journey of new games creation!
On the position of Ad monetization manager, you will:
- Configuration of product-related advertising monetization - ad placement tests.
- Selection, set up, and optimization of monetization platforms.
- Cooperation with mediation partners.
- Conduction of monetization-related A/B tests.
- RPM/ARPDAU optimization.
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even happier and better:)
You will be interested in this position if you have:
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry.
- Practical knowledge and experience of ads monetization (AdMob, Facebook, MoPub, Ironsource, Applovin, Vungle, AdColony, Tapjoy, etc).
- Analytical mindset; ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced is a strong plus).
- Experience within the games industry is a plus.
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office in Astarta business centre, within 10-minutes, walk from Kontraktova metro station, complimentary lunches&snackes and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.