Senior product analystAnalytics, Kyiv
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 apps in the US in the Health&Fitness category. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women. Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 70 talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We are the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Twitter from CIS. We have extensive experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with highly advanced technologies.
Our mission is to help people create happiness within, and we achieve it by analyzing client’s behavior, creating personalized data profiles, and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting relationship between us.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer that understands the users’ needs and helps them reach their goals. There are several successful products in the BetterMe family:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workout Trainer
- BetterMe: Calm,Sleep,Meditate
- BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss
- BetterMe: Walking
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Running
- BetterMe: Track Period
There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle, and we believe that every one of them should be a BetterMe customer. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate focuses on building the largest Health company in the world.
On the position of Senior product analyst, you will:
- Primarily work with Product Managers and help them to make correct data-informed decisions;
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and product improvements;
- Enhance data gathering flows and procedures to include information that is relevant for building product analytics systems and further reporting;
- Evolve data analytics processes and architecture;
- Automate entire analytics process and create dashboards for different stakeholders (product and marketing);
- Advocate importance of data in product management and growth of the entire business;
- Participate in improving internal business intelligence system that consolidates financial data (we call it BetterBI).
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better:)
You will be interested in this position if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a product company working with product analytics;
- Analytical mindset; ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed;
- Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques. Experience with Tableau is a plus;
- Experience with 3rd party product analytics systems (e.g. Amplitude, Facebook Analytics, Firebase, AppsFlyer);
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them;
- Full proficiency in SQL and Excel;
- Programming experience in Python is a must;
- Strong English written/verbal communication skills.
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Our Development team is Middle (10%) and Senior (90%) Professionals only. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide. You will also have a Study Day, which you can devote to learning the new technologies.
- No legacy code. We work exclusively with new technologies and frameworks.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.