Senior RecruiterHR&Recruitment, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women.
Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 80+ talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies.
- 3+ years of recruitment in product, outsourcing, outstaffing companies or recruitment agencies;
- Experience of leading a full recruitment cycle;
- Strong communication skills;
- Business mindset and ownership;
- Having a “get things done” attitude and agility.
- You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle management;
- You will work within different departments (IT, gaming, business, creative).
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from the Taras Shevchenko metro station. We will provide you with the equipment that you think you need for comfortable work to perform tasks
- Flexible work hours. You decide on your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities on your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travelling abroad and more.