Senior Recruiter / HR BPHR, Kyiv
BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android).We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Over the past year we have assembled a team of talented engineers, artists, designers and game developers. We have shipped our first games, achieved the initial milestones, and now we are rapidly growing even further!
We are looking for a strong and independent Senior Recruiter / HR BP who would help to create a product for our users around the world.
You will contribute to all areas of the company, helping us to find the best Game specialists and be a business partner to managers and support their initiatives from people’s perspective.
As a multi-disciplinary team of developers, artists and game designers we create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
- Being able to manage and support all Recruitment & HR processes (25+ people);
- 3+ years of experience in Gaming/Product company as HR/Recruiter;
- Good understanding and experience with all main stages of the employee’s life cycle (onboarding & adaptation, performance reviews & 360 assessment, people management, conflict solving, engagement & retention, dismissal);
- Knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques;
- Closing different IT/non-IT positions (Middle/Senior Level) and participating in all stages of recruiting process;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Relationship management, Influencing and negotiating skills.
Will be a plus:
- Being up to date with new technological trends and products in Gaming;
- Passion for the games industry.
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes with positive candidate experience on all stage of relationship;
- Work closely with leadership team to improve hiring process, JD creation, maintenance of candidates database and reporting;
- Holding reviews after the probation period, involvement in the process of the regular performance reviews;
- Employee’s mood monitoring (conducting 1-to-1 meetings & providing action plans). Staff risks & value assessments.
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.