Motion Designer (3D)Creative, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women.
Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 80+ talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies.
We opened a game department to focus on developing game applications. We are looking for Motion designer who would create content with our marketing team with the aim of promoting mobile applications.
- Modeling and Animation skills in Cinema4d (or Maya/3Ds Max) at intermediate+ level
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- We consider hiring a junior-level professional, or a more experienced one, as long as such an individual drives our business at a quick pace while showing ambition;
- Being independent and ability to complete tasks without requiring detailed descriptions and explanations;
- Ability to generate new ideas and being creative;
- Understanding of the latest design and advertising trends.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Adobe After Effects;
- Understanding of the game design and mobile gaming industry;
- Basic understanding of Unity (video game engine).
- Create highly engaging animations to promote our mobile game applications within social media channels;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas;
- Select appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project;
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work;
- Assist with production including camera setup, filming and tear down.
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.