Mobile Product Manager
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 favorite apps in Health&Fitness category in the USA. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 15 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 40 people in Kyiv.
We're largest partners Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Pinterest / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition/analytics/ ROI
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer, who understands needs and helps reach desired results our customers. We by analyzing users behavior and create personalized user data profiles, ensuring reliable and long-lasting relationships between us.
There are several successful products in the family BetterMe:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workouts
- BetterMe: Meditation
- BetterMe: Yoga
- BetterMe: Walking
Our mission is to help people creating happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
You are independent and know to set priorities. You have a strong analytical mindset, know how to negotiate and deliver complete solutions. Deadlines are your friends, and your superpower is an ability to organize everything around you. You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
On the position of Mobile Product Manager, you will:
- Create a hypothesis and perform A/B testing;
- Testing new hypotheses;
- Work closely with development, design, analytic and marketing teams;
- Concept & design product features to deliver on retention and monetization KPI’s;
- Build up the active communication with stakeholders and create a product roadmap;
- Manage the product development lifecycle;
- You have lots of ideas to develop our apps, so we are waiting for your offers, strategies, and tactics!
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better:)
You will be interested in this position if you have:
- At least two years of Product/Project management experience;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Experience in mobile/web analytics, user metrics, and methodologies to analyze user feedback;
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts;
- Excellent knowledge of product and software development processes;
- English with Upper-intermediate level.
So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.