Mobile Product Manager
BetterMe (the project of Genesis) is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in the Health & Fitness category. It has been downloaded more than 11 million times over a period of 10 months since its introduction. BetterMe transforms its user's smartphones into personal trainers that understand the needs of its users and help them achieve the desired results.
BetterMe is looking for a passionate Product Manager to bring our mobile apps in the Health and Fitness category to the next level of quality and business metrics. The candidate must have a strong analytical mindset.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of Product/Project management experience;
- Experience in mobile/web analytics, user metrics, and methodologies to analyze user feedback;
- Strong prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of app usage patterns depending on the platform;
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for the work you deliver;
- Very good organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of product and software development processes;
- English with Upper-intermediate level.
What you will be doing:
- Create a hypothesis and perform A/B testing;
- Detect problems and find solutions;
- Define opportunities and employ them to succeed;
- Define a prioritized roadmap;
- Concept & design product features to deliver on retention and monetization KPI’s;
- Manage the product development lifecycle;
- Manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a global project. A unique opportunity to enhance the lives of millions of people around the globe.
- Freedom of making autonomous decisions. Ability to act as a stakeholder.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
P.S. We do not review applications without proven results.