Junior Scrum MasterEngineering, Kyiv
BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and resourceful person who is ready for new challenges and open to change. General working experience in a manager's position, especially organizing processes and working with people is required. At the beginning of your journey, in our company, you will learn basic scrum principles and processes and start using them in your daily job. Your mentor would be BetterMe Agile Coach.
You will learn how to use Jira and other programs that teams use in their daily job.
Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion are critical.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and relationships, manage matrixed teams, bridge communication gaps, resolve conflicts, and influence stakeholders;
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new products, lines of business, processes, software, systems;
- Closely works with other scrum masters to gain consensus, and cooperation in the face of conflicting viewpoints, understanding change, constraints, etc.;
- Good at building relationships and navigating through organizations;
- Able to develop and foster collaborative teamwork and facilitate team dynamics;
- Comfortable with asking questions and learning the “why” behind things instead of just being a taskmaster;
- Experience in IT sphere would be a plus.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (daily stand-ups, refinement sessions, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives);
- Find methods to effectively help the product owner manage the product backlog;
- Remove impediments by coordinating meetings and following up;
- Manage relationships and communicate with key stakeholders;
- Coaching the development team in self-organization;
- Coaches the team on agile and scrum principles with the goal of continuous improvement;
- Making sure everyone on the team understands the project’s goals and scope;
- Helps other team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate;
- Promotes teamwork to achieve sprint goals;
- Lead retrospective discussions using both metrics and subjectivity to help continuously improve our team, product, quality, delivery, responsiveness, and innovation;
- Remove internal and external impediments for the team as their servant leader.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.