Head of PaymentsAnalytics, Kyiv
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women. Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 70 talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We are the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Twitter from CIS. We have extensive experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with highly advanced technologies.
Our mission is to help people create happiness within, and we achieve it by analyzing client’s behavior, creating personalized data profiles, and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting relationship between us. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle, and we believe that every one of them should be a BetterMe customer. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate focuses on building the largest Health company in the world.
- 2+ years of experience in online payments;
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in English.
- Identify opportunities and potential for growing and improving the payment funnel;
- Develop relationships with PSPs, gateways, banks and other partners within the payment ecosystem;
- Work closely with the legal team to understand key regulatory and contractual terms necessary for the successful deal execution;
- Formulate hypotheses and execute oversight of A/B testing (UI test, price elasticity tests etc.);
- Analyze payment statistics, identify underperforming segments and deliver insights to increase LTV;
- Support the product team in implementing solutions aimed to improve the payment funnel;
- Work closely with the analytics team in developing the system of payment reporting.
“One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
Professional growth.Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, complimentary lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and other goodies. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be comfortable and perform well.
Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.