PlayMe Studio invites 2D Artist (Remote/Freelance) to cooperate in creating the human-characters for our mobile game “MeChat - Love secrets”.
As 2D Artist you will create amazing and adorable anime Characters for the love story interactive otome game. Our used will fell in love with your creatures.
Your Characters will be the best aid to the narrative and quality of the production.
Our expectations from you:
- 1+ year of experience as 2D Artist in a production environment
- Traditional art skills including sketching, illustration, and painting
- Experience and examples in creating Human Characters
- Proficient in modern modeling/art packages such as (Max, Modo, ZBrush, Mudbox, and Photoshop)
- Availability not less then 20 hours/week for part time remote job OR
- Availability not less then 40 hours/week for full time remote job
- Availability for online communication on daily basis
What will you do:
- Create high quality Human Characters in specialized anime/comics style
- Work closely with Art Team Lead producing high-quality art in an iterative process
- Ability to quickly sketch and story board to communicate ideas to art team and beyond
- Participate in collaborative environment, receiving constructive criticism from the Art Team Lead
- Able to work independently and produce high quality art within given time estimates
- Provide working files tidy and well organized to facilitate file sharing and collaborative work (i.e. name all layers, use layer comps, etc.)
Please, include your Portfolio to the response!